domingo, 21 de abril de 2013



Hello Anne,

Thanks for your email. I can´t wait for you to be here! From my point of view, summer is the best time to visit Salta.

For meeting people of our own age, you can go to Balcarce street. For you to know, there are a lot of discos and pubs where you can meet boys, beautiful boys! If you don't like crowdy places we can go to a bar in 9 de Julio square or to a V.I.P. party with my closest friends. 

Don't bring too much clothes. In here, summer days are hot and at night you can wear a light jacket. so I suggest you to bring more t-shirts and shorts than lots of jackets and jeans. 

I would like to travel around with you, thank you for inviting me! We can go to Jujuy to visit La Quebrada de Humahuaca, Purmamarca, Salinas, etc.  There are wonderful landscapes you´d fall in love with. Also here in Salta there are exciting things to do, like fishing on Cabra Corral dam or going to San Antonio de los Cobres on the Tren a las Nubes. Just send me another mail to know when you're coming.

All the best,
Cadmiel




1 comentario: