domingo, 28 de abril de 2013


SWIMMING LIKE A FISH

I first wasn´t interesting in swimming because I had to do it as a therapy for my back. I started doing it when I was five at Gimnacia y Tiro club. After a few months I’ve been doing it, I was kind of a water lover. Of course it took me some months to learn how to swim.

A few years after, I was taking part in competitions. I won a lot of medals and certificates as well. I loved swimming; I loved the feeling of being under the water and move like a fish.

I have done swimming since I was five until I was fourteen. One day when my mum told me that I wasn´t going to do more swimming I started to cry a lot, because I felt that the pool was my place. I felt like a fish in the water, like a dolphin which can do a lot of pirouettes, like a mermaid who can talk with fishes. Now it has passed five years since the last time I´ve been under water but I still have alive my dream of being at the Olympics; and I know I will be there someday.

I´d recommend it as a hobby because you can make friends, travel to new places, improve your skills and also is a healthy activity. 

1 comentario: